The Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia is the official diplomatic mission of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the Russian Federation. Established in 1950, the embassy serves as a bridge between the two countries, promoting trade, cultural exchange, and cooperation in various fields.
If you are a Vietnamese citizen living in or traveling to Russia, or a Russian citizen planning a trip to Vietnam, it’s important to know the location, contact information, and services offered by the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow.
In this article, we will provide a detailed guide on everything you need to know about the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, including its address, phone number, email, website, working hours, services offered, visa application process, requirements, and tips for visiting.
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
The Vietnam Embassy in Moscow is located at the following address:
Address: 13 Bolshaya Pirogovskaya St., Moscow 119435, Russia
The embassy is situated in the Presnensky District, one of the central districts of Moscow, near the Moscow Zoo and the World Trade Centre Moscow. It’s easily accessible by public transport and private car.
Contact Information for Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
To contact the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia, you can use the following details:
The embassy’s office hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 14:00 pm to 17:00 pm. You can also reach the embassy through its social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
Services Offered by Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
The Vietnam Embassy in Moscow offers various services to Vietnamese citizens and Russian citizens, including:
- Issuing visas for Vietnamese citizens and foreigners traveling to Vietnam
- Legalization of documents, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, and diplomas
- Providing consular assistance to Vietnamese citizens in distress, such as arrest, accident, illness, or death
- Promoting cultural and economic cooperation between Vietnam and Russia
Visa Application Process at Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
If you are planning a trip to Vietnam and need a visa, you can apply for one at the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow. The visa application process is straightforward, but it’s important to follow the requirements and guidelines to avoid delays or rejections.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow:
- Fill out the visa application form online or download it from the embassy’s website. You can also get a hard copy of the form at the embassy’s office.
- Prepare the required documents, such as your passport, a recent photo, and an invitation letter (if applicable). Check the embassy’s website for the full list of requirements.
- Submit your application and documents in person or by mail to the embassy’s consular section.
- Pay the visa fee according to the type and duration of your visa. You can check the fee schedule on the embassy’s website.
- Wait for the processing time, which usually takes 5-7 working days for regular visas and 2-3 working days for urgent visas.
- Collect your passport and visa at the embassy’s office or by post.
Requirements for Visa Application at Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
To apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, you need to meet the following requirements:
- A valid passport with at least six months’ validity beyond the intended stay in Vietnam
- A completed visa application form with a recent passport photo attached
- An invitation letter from a Vietnamese sponsor or an approved travel agency (if applying for business or multiple-entry visas)
- Proof of accommodation and flight reservation (if applying for tourist visas)
- Proof of financial means to cover the trip expenses
- Visa fee payment
Note that the embassy may require additional documents or information depending on the type and purpose of your visa.
Documents Required for Visa Application at Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
When applying for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, you need to submit the following documents:
- Original passport with at least two blank pages and six months’ validity beyond the intended stay in Vietnam
- Completed visa application form, printed and signed
- One recent passport-sized photo (4×6 cm) taken within six months
- Invitation letter from a Vietnamese sponsor or an approved travel agency (if applicable)
- Flight reservation and hotel booking confirmation (if applicable)
- Bank statement or proof of financial means to cover the trip expenses
- Visa fee payment receipt
Make sure to bring both the original documents and photocopies,as the embassy may require to keep some of the documents.
Tips for Visiting Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Russia
Here are some tips to help you make your visit to the Vietnam Embassy in Moscow smooth and hassle-free:
- Plan ahead: Make sure to check the embassy’s website for the latest information on its services, requirements, and working hours before visiting. You can also contact the embassy by phone or email to confirm any details or ask any questions.
- Be punctual: The embassy has specific working hours for visa applications and other services, so make sure to arrive early and avoid rush hours.
- Dress appropriately: The embassy is a formal diplomatic institution, so dress conservatively and professionally when visiting. Avoid wearing shorts, flip-flops, or revealing outfits.
- Bring all necessary documents: Check the requirements for your visa application or other services and bring all the necessary documents and photocopies with you. Make sure to double-check everything before submitting your application to avoid delays or rejections.
- Follow the rules: Respect the embassy’s rules and regulations, such as no smoking, no photography, and no loud noises. Be polite and courteous to the staff and other visitors.
- Be patient: Visa processing and other services may take time, so be patient and plan accordingly. Bring some snacks, water, and reading materials to keep yourself entertained while waiting.